University Of Pretoria Courses And Requirement 2024-2025
University Of Pretoria Undergraduate Courses And Requirement 2024-2025
The University of Pretoria (UP) is South Africa’s largest contact university and one of Africa’s best universities. They do research that has a social impact in order to identify solutions to the world’s most pressing problems. In the classroom, online, and in communities, we have high-quality teaching and learning. They have programmes in place to help our students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college. UP is regarded as one of Africa’s best institutions. You will like what you do and be exceptionally good at your studies and future career if you can think of a study subject or career that suits your personality, hobbies, ambitions, and career.
They have programmes to help their students graduate on time as well-rounded, responsible citizens who are completely prepared for life after college. For non-selection programmes, the closure date is an administrative admissions guideline. Regardless of the closure date, if a non-selection programme is full and has met the institutional targets, the programme will be closed to new admissions.
The University of Pretoria UP has seven beautiful campuses, each with its own unique character and purpose. The faculties of Veterinary Science, Health Science, and Education are customised to their purposes, and self-contained on campuses at Onderstepoort, Prinshof and Groenkloof respectively. The Hillcrest campus is home to all sporting codes, professional and recreational sports teams, and sports science research facilities.
‘University of Pretoria Campuses
The University of Pretoria has seven campuses.
- Main (Hatfield) campus
- Hillcrest Campus/High-Performance Centre
- Groenkloof Campus
- Prinshof Campus (Health Sciences Faculty)
- Onderstepoort Campus (Veterinary Sciences Campus)
- Mamelodi Campus
- Gordon Institute of Business Science
University of Pretoria Courses
- Faculty of Economic and Management Sciences
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology and Religion
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
THE UNIVERSITY OF PRETORIA, UP ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL COURSES
The minimum requirements for formal admission to the Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and Information Technology are:
- Matriculation exemption
- English or Afrikaans (HG) (first language) – 5 (60-69%)
- Minimum for Mathematics (HG) – 6 (70%-79%)
- Minimum for Physical Science (HG) – 6 (70%-79%)
- Life Orientation – 4 (50-59%)
- Two other subjects
- Minimum APS score = 35
- Life Orientation is excluded from the calculation of the Admission Point Score (APS).
How To Apply To Any Of the University Of Pretoria Campuses
To Apply Online Click >> www.up.ac.za/apply
READ: UP Registration Online
Contact The University Of Pretoria
- University of Pretoria
- Private Bag x 20
- GIBS | Groenkloof | Hatfield
- Hillcrest | Mamelodi | Onderstepoort | Prinshof
Student Service Centre (for Contact students):
- Contact Centre – Telephone: 012 420 3111
- Contact Centre – Email: email@example.com
UP Online Call Centre (for Online Students):
- Call Centre – Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on the University Of Pretoria click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.