Application Status At UP
Find more information about your application to University of Pretoria, residence application status. The status can be checked by anyone who have applied either undergraduate, postgraduate, Bachelors, masters degree.
The University of Pretoria ( UP) Website also provides a means for students to apply for admission at UP in the next academic year and they can also track their application. If you really applied to study at UP in the next academic year, then you can check then status of your application by following the steps below
To use the Online System to know your status, you will need the following:
To check the status of your application, please click MyUP Login(UP Portal)to access your Student Centre.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyUP Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or reject the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyUP Login(UP Portal) regularly.
The Online Application System is intended for use by new prospective students submitting an application to UP for the first time. It is not intended for students presently registered at the University of Pretoria.