Check Application Status At UP
Check Application Status At UP
Have you applied to University of Pretoria but haven’t received any response from them yet? Well i don’t know if you have check the status of your application. Yes you have to check to track it, and good news is you can do it online. Below we have outlined the simplest steps that will help you to track your UP application status. Usually, few days after application closing date you can expect a response from them. However maybe one or two might have delayed the process for you hearing from them.
You can do it yourself by following the guidelines we have detailed in this article to be able to check it yourself.
You have to access the University of Pretoria’s website at www.up.ac.za to gain access to the Student Portal (Student Centre) where your profile can be viewed.
You will first have to set up your password in My UP Login (UP Portal).
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to set up your My UP Login (UP Portal) password.
Once you have set your password, you can access the My UP Login (UP Portal), then select Student Centre and your will be able to view your status.
Click here for a step-by-step guide on how to access the Student Centre and track your application.
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the My UP Login (UP Portal) ‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the offer.
Please email email@example.com, or call Toll-free SA: 080 023 3720 or International: +27 12 140 0041, if:
- you did not receive a confirmation letter.
- your status indicates ‘awaiting results’ despite the fact that you have already submitted your result, as requested on your application form.
- you want to change your study programme.
- Always state your student number in your email and give an outline of your enquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the My UP Login (UP Portal) regularly.
- UP applications open on 1 March of the year preceding the year of study.
- Each prospective student must complete only one online application. On the online application the University of Pretoria offers a first and second choice in terms of what you wish to study. All applicants should fill in both a first and second choice on the online application.
- Once your online application has been processed, you will receive a student number(EMPLID).
- Receiving a student number (EMPLID) does NOT imply that you have been accepted by the University of Pretoria yet. Admission is a separate process that your application undergoes after being evaluated by the relevant faculty.
- It is in your best interest to complete your own online application. The University of Pretoria does not make use of representatives, agents or agencies during the application process. If you choose to make use of representatives, agents or agencies, you do so at your own risk. It is of utmost importance that you provide your personal email and postal addresses to enable the University of Pretoria to communicate with you directly.
- For the application for Distance Education admission (Faculty of Education) please visit the “Distance Education ” web page before you apply. Different rules are applicable.
- It is important to note that should you wish to study the selection programmes BSc(Arch)(Architecture) or BSc(Int)(Interior Architecture), you must indicate them as your first choice on your application, or you will not be considered for these programmes. It is also recommended to indicate the other selection programmes as your first choice on the online application.