NMU places a significant emphasis on information technology and is dedicated to equipping its students with the knowledge and skills needed to flourish in the continually evolving field of information technology.
Nelson Mandela University (NMU) is a university in Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, South Africa. Students, employees, and professors can take advantage of a variety of IT-related activities and services provided by the institution. Undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Information Technology, Computer Science, and Information Systems are among the IT-related disciplines available at NMU. Short courses in IT-related subjects like programming, cybersecurity, and data analysis are also available at the institution.
NMU also provides email accounts, Wi-Fi access, computer laboratories, and online learning tools to its students and faculty.
The IT department of the university is in charge of administering and maintaining these services, as well as providing technical help to students and employees.
How to access the student portal off-campus
- Go to: https://students.mandela.ac.za
- Username: mandela\s123456789
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you. Your password will expire after 60 Days. Please change it when it expires.
READ: UP Login
How to access the SharePoint sites off-campus
- Log into the student portal as above and select your module from the My Modules tab.
READ: NMU Prospectus
How to access eduroam WiFi
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you.
- If you have problems, try this…