NMU offers a range of IT-related programs and courses at the undergraduate and postgraduate and other certificate levels. The School of Information and Communication Technology offers programs in areas such as Computer Science, Information Systems, and Information Technology. These programs are designed to equip students with the technological skills and knowledge needed to succeed in the rapidly developing IT industry.
NMU is committed to ensuring that it’s IT infrastructure is secure, reliable, and accessible to all users. The university has executed vital security efforts to protect against cyber attacks and has a dedicated IT support team that provides technical assistance to students and staff. NMU is in the limelight for using technology to improve the teaching and learning experience, equipping students with the technical skills and knowledge they need to succeed in the IT industry. The University’s acquisitions in its IT services have made it a leader in IT teaching and research in South Africa and internationally.
How to access the student portal off-campus
- Go to: https://students.mandela.ac.za
- Username: mandela\s123456789
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you. Your password will expire after 60 Days. Please change it when it expires.
How to access the SharePoint sites off-campus
- Log into the student portal as above and select your module from the My Modules tab.
READ: NMU Prospectus
How to access eduroam WiFi
- Username: email@example.com
- Password: network password that you set yourself or that was given to you.
- If you have problems, try this…