Please note that registration for 2021 will be opened after admissions have been completed.
If you’ve been admitted to study at Nelson Mandela University – congratulations!
- Pay any relevant fees that may be due
- Take part in the orientation programmes to find out how and where to do things on campus
- Find out when you can register for your course
- Go through the registration process to enrol in your chosen subjects (modules)
- Find out when lectures start
Welcome to our community!.
*Offices have extended hours beyond NMU’s regular business hours.)
|Help Desk (computer and technical services)*||906-227-2468|
|Athletics – Main Office||906-227-2105|
|Superior Dome Office||906-227-2850|
|ASNMU (student government)||906-227-2452|
|University Marketing and Communications||906-227-2720|
|Dean of Students||906-227-1700|
|Financial Services (non-student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|
|Forest Roberts Theatre*||906-227-2082|
|Housing and Residence Life||906-227-2620|
|Lydia Olson Library*||906-227-2260|
|Public Safety and Police Services*||906-227-2151|
|Student Service Center (student financial transactions)||906-227-1221|