Walter Sisulu University Online Application (Wsu) 2021/2022
Walter Sisulu University Online Application Online Application 2021/2022: Welcome to our page. Walter Sisulu University have all that is needed to assist interested applicants in applying for thier admission. Read carefully below;
Application Open Date: Please note applications opens in April each year.
Deadline: Applications close at 30 September for for Health Sciences applicants and 31 October for international applicants. We, therefore, encourage prospective students (Undergraduates) to apply online or paper-based application forms. ( Applications submitted after this date will not be accepted – please apply during the application cycle before the closing date to ensure your application is considered.) Late application may be accepted if spaces are available.
Submit the required Results and Documents:
A complete application, submitted entirely online, MUST includes the following materials:
- Proof of payment receipt of your application fee (This is a non-refundable compulsory fee for every applicant)
- A Certified copy of your ID document(ID document is compulsory for South Africa citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants)
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if you currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- A unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy. Note that some of the systems do not accept emails from some of the universities: It is advisable to create and use a Gmail, Yahoomail address for the application.
To be eligible for consideration read carefully about the admission requirement before you apply. Before applying, carefully read the step-by-step process of the application instructions.
Application Fees for the Walter Sisulu University:
- All Applicants Applying must pay a non-refundable R100.
- International applicants must pay a non-refundable fee of R100.
- Note that this fees is needed to be paid before the application closing date 30 September because a late application fee will attract a fee of of R200. for both South African applicants and International applicants.
NBT Test: This institution requires you to write a National Benchmark Test (NBT) before you can apply. For more information on NBT’s kindly click here
How to get Application forms: Application to the university can be done online or in a hard copy. Click here for the application form.
COST PER COURSE PER ANNUM: To get specific course fees, contact WSU directly.
WSU Residence Application:
Walter Sisulu University Online Application allows only applicants who have successfully apply for admission. Therefore if you have submitted your application then you may apply for residence. To apply for residence click here.
NB: Make a photocopy of the original document and send the photocopied one.
- International students will need to be evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority and this evaluation will need to be submitted with the application form.
- Applicant must ensure that their Grade 11 and the latest Grade 12 results are submitted.
- Remember Failure to do this may result in delays with your application process.
- Always have it in mind to submit it within the application cycle.
- All the documents you attach will need to be certified copies of the originals.
NOTE: Once you have submitted your application form, you will be able to check your application status.
For more info visit the school website
CONTACT DETAILS: Do you have any question regarding your application? Sure you can contact the institution with the addresses and telephone numbers we have provided below to reach the school officials;
Walter Sisulu University
Private Bag X1
Telephone 047 502 1404/2442/2443
Fax +27(0)47 502 2185
Private Bag X1421
Telephone +27(0)43 708 5200
Fax +27(0)43 708 5458
For more info on the Walter Sisulu University, contact details click here.