Stellenbosch University Bursaries
Stellenbosch University Bursaries is a monetary funding to support student with financial needs in the form of payment of tuition fees, accommodation and other.This enable the students with good performance but faces financial challenges concentrate on their studies.Successful applicants who are provisionally admitted to one of their 3 program choices may apply onlinefor bursaries and loans.
Types of Stellenbosch University Bursaries are;
- SU LOAN
SU offers tuition loans for learners from the missing middle household.
- Loans for income group between R350 000 – R600 000 (as a result of funds available)
- Households with income between R600 000 – R1 million with two / more children at a tertiary institution are also considered for a 50% tuition fee loan
- Interest-free loans repayable at the prime interest rate
- Only the tuition fee is covered by the US Loan (includes registration fee)
- NSFAS BURSARY
- Follow the link: http://www.nsfas.org.za
- The Bursary offers a subsidized free training and education for the poor and part time class for South African applicants up to R350 000 household income per year
- Bursaries are available only for new first-time admitted students to undergraduate studies at public higher education institutions
- The bursary includes the following study costs: tuition, accommodation and books, cost allowance
SU Bursary Applications Closing dates:
- SU bursary and loan applications are administered by the University: 31 August
- Deadeline to submit documents is 11 September.
- Note that incomplete applications will not be considered after this date
- See the Calendar for the details about Private companies bursaries.
- NSFAS Bursary 30 November
Obtained application forms can be from:
- Postal Address: Bursaries and Loans (Undergraduate), University of Stellenbosch, Private Bag X1, Matieland 7602
- SU Client Services Centre, Tel: 021 808 9111, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Enquiries electronically:
- Undergraduates: http://www.maties.com/bursaries-and-loans.html
Monday to Friday (every business day)
Time: 08:00 to 16:30
Tel: +27 21 808 9111