UKZN Prospectus 2023/2024
UKZN Prospectus Form 2023/2024
A prospectus contains a course schedule, admission requirements, and all application information to help you navigate the University of KwaZulu Natal Cape admissions process. The prospectus is available in PDF format for download and viewing on a smartphone or computer.
On January 1, 2004, the University of Durban-Westville and the University of Natal combined to form the University of KwaZulu-Natal. The new university unites the two former universities’ significant histories.
UKZN Online Application Closing Dates For 2023
- Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 31 July: No late applications are accepted.
- All other programs: 30 September.
Semester 2: (August Intake)
- Apply directly to UKZN.
- Applications close on 30 April.
- The application fee is payable to UKZN R200.
UKZN Prospectus 2023/2024
Chooses from below the prospectus of the program you will want to pursue:
|Undergraduate Application Procedures for First Time South African Applicants
|Semester 1: January 2023|
- You must apply to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO) application form if you are a South African citizen currently in Grade 12 or have completed your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before.
- If you are currently (or have previously been) enrolled in undergraduate studies at another institution and wish to transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form.
|UKZN Application Forms|
UKZN Prospectus 2023/2024 has been made available on the official website for all prospective students:
- South African Undergraduate Applicants that have not been enrolled at UKZN form 2 semesters or more CLICK HERE
- International Undergraduate Applicants CLICK HERE
- Postgraduate Applicants CLICK HERE
Read Also: Coca Cola Scholarship 2023-2024
|Where To Obtain A CAO Form|
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply on line: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to email@example.com OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R250 on time and R470 for late applications
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicants wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
• Apply directly to UKZN.
• Applications close on 30 April.
• Application fee payable to UKZN R200.
For information regarding Academic Records please email the following emails:
For information regarding the Syllabus please email:
For information on degree verification please email the following emails:
OTHER RELATED LINKS: