UKZN Application Form For 2023-2024
UKZN Online Application Form For 2023-2024
A University application form is a document used by a college or university to collect information on a student interested in taking a particular course. The information gathered relates to the applicant’s personal information in order to confirm his intention to enroll as a legitimate student at a certain institution. Colleges and institutions are increasingly recognizing the benefits and efficiency of online enrollment. As a result, schools are developing web forms to provide a means of receiving applications 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Closing Dates For South African Citizens
- Semester 1 (January intake)
- Medicine: 31 July: No late applications are accepted.
- All other programs: 30 September.
- • Applications close on 30 April.
Semester 2: (August Intake)
- Apply directly to UKZN.
- Applications close on 30 April.
- The application fee is payable to UKZN R200.
|Undergraduate Application Procedures for First Time South African Applicants
|Semester 1: January 2023|
- If you are a South African citizen and currently in Grade 12 or have completed.
your National Senior Certificate or Senior Certificate and have never studied at UKZN before,
you have to make an application to UKZN by completing a Central Application Office (CAO)
- If you are currently registered (or have been registered) at another institution for undergraduate studies and wish to apply for a transfer to UKZN, you must also complete the CAO application form
|Where To Obtain UKZN Application Form For 2023-2024
Follow the process below to obtain the application form:
- CAO website click on link www.cao.ac.za to download OR
- Contact the CAO on 031 268 4444 OR
- Apply online: consult www.cao.ac.za OR
- Write to email@example.com OR
- Application fee payable to CAO R250 on time and R470 for late applications
• Grade 12 learners must submit certified copies of their Grade 11 results (plus any available Grade 12 results) and their ID documents with the applications.
• Applicants wishing to transfer from other Universities must submit certified copies of their National Senior Certificates/Senior certificates as well as complete academic transcripts from their previous/current Universities with their applications.
UKZN Application Form For 2023-2024
Please remember to upload the following documents (where applicable)
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South African universities if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record, and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for international applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters’s Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an international applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the USAF/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payments.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
South African first-time undergraduate applicants applying to UKZN must apply via CAO at www.cao.ac.za
• Apply directly to UKZN.
• Application fee payable to UKZN R200.
For information regarding Academic Records please email the following emails:
For information regarding the Syllabus please email:
For information on degree verification please email the following emails: