UKZN Application Form For 2024-2025
UKZN Application Form For 2024-2025: A University application form is a document used by a college or university to collect information on a student interested in taking a particular course. The information gathered relates to the applicant’s personal information in order to confirm his intention to enrol as a legitimate student at a certain institution. Colleges and institutions increasingly recognize the benefits and efficiency of online enrollment. As a result, schools are developing web forms to receive applications 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
The University of KwaZulu-Natal Online Application (UKZN) 2024-2025 applications are done online, thus, manual applications are not accepted. The online application portal opens from April until 30 June for students pursuing Medicine and on 30 September 2024 for students pursuing other programs. The online applications must be submitted before the proposed closing date of the institution. Kindly read through this article to download UKZN Application Form For 2024-2025 or better still visit the UKZN official website to download the application form.
UKZN Application Closing Date
- Medicine: 30th June (no late applications)
- All other undergraduate programmes: 30th September
UKZN Application Requirements Needed
- Certified copy of your ID/passport.
- Certified copy of your National Senior/Matric Certificate or O/A Levels or relevant school leaving qualification/certificate.
- Proof from Universities South Africa (previously known as HESA), that you qualify for admission to degree studies at South African universities if you are an international applicant. For more information, refer to the undergraduate prospectus
- Certified copies of your degree certificate(s), academic record and certificate of conduct, if you attended other universities.
- Proof of English proficiency for International applicants from non-English speaking countries.
- South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) evaluations if the previous qualification(s) was/were obtained at foreign universities (outside South Africa).
- A research proposal/proposed title of the dissertation/thesis if you are applying for a Masters’s Degree or PhD.
- A valid study visa to study in SA if you are an International applicant.
- Before applying online please make sure that you have read the guidelines above.
- Please ensure that you have the USAF/SAQA documents to be uploaded in order to complete your application.
- Please ensure to use the reference APPN (followed by your student number) when making the application fee payment.
- Please allow the system 24 hrs to 48 hrs to clear your payment.
South African first-time undergraduate applicants applying to UKZN must apply via CAO at www.cao.ac.za
How To Apply For UKZN Online Application
Kindly Download UKZN Application Form PDF to apply online
UNIVERSITY OF KWAZULU-NATAL CAMPUSES AND THEIR CONTACT DETAILS
Private Bag X03, Ashwood, 3605
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 3414/3245
HOWARD COLLEGE CAMPUS
King George V Avenue, Durban, 4041
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 7757/2238/2212
NELSON R MANDELA SCHOOL OF MEDICINE
Private Bag 7, Congella, Durban, 4013
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 4248/4377
Private Bag X01, Scottsville, 3209
Tel: +27 (0)33 260 5212/5214/5022
Private Bag X54001, Durban, 4000
Tel: +27 (0)31 260 2011/3417/7877
For more information on the University of KwaZulu-Natal click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.