UNISA Online Login
UNISA Online Login: Unisa.ac.za Student Portal is created for formal and prospective students of the University to create an account or log in to perform certain academic actions at ease e.g. Course Registration, Fees Payment, Exam Results, Admission Online Application, Application Status, Acceptance Fees Payment, Transcript, Timetable, Academic Calander, Extra Credit Hours, Deferment of Admission and so much more.
How to log into my Unisa student portal;
Step 1: Go to myUnisa’s homepage (https://my.unisa.ac.za/portal).
Step 2: Get your Unisa username and password.
To claim your Unisa login, go to the “Claim Unisa login” page………claim Unisa login
Step 3: Type in your student ID.
Fill up your student ID number.
Step 4: Fill up your personal details.
Fill up your personal information.
Step 5: Go over the rules.
University of South Africa Student Portal Login
Note that you can visit and access the University of South Africa using a computer or mobile by following the links provided respectively.
|myUNISA Student Portal Online||https://www.unisa.ac.za/sites/myunisa/default/|
|UNISA Application Status||The University of South Africa Application Status|
|UNISA Official Website||http://www.unisa.ac.za/|
UNISA Application Date
The University of South Africa UNISA is going to open or accept the Online Application Form for Admission to the 2024-2025 academic year from April 2023 and close in November 2023.
University of South Africa Online Application Fees UNISA 2024-2025
- R115 for online applications fees
- R185 for hard copy applications (hard copy applications will only be considered in exceptional cases)
- Use the student number you receive from Unisa AND the application fee reference number (ie STUDENT NUMBER 5370810030)
- Visit www.unisa.ac.za/paymentinfo for banking details and payment information.
Kindly note the following;
- These fees are non-refundable even if you decide not to study with Unisa.
- Unisa does not accept cash at any of its offices.
- Any application submitted without an application fee paid on time will not be processed.
Who Can Apply?
- Everyone wanting to start a new qualification must apply for admission. This includes first-time Unisa applicants and Unisa students changing to a new qualification and/or specialization.
- If you are completing a higher certificate, you must apply for admission if you want to continue with further undergraduate studies.
- You must re-apply for admission if you previously applied for admission and were offered a space, but did not accept the offer and/or did not register for any reason.
- Everyone planning to enrol in classes at a Technical Vocational Education and Training (TVET) college under the Unisa-TVET agreement must apply for admission.
- Undergraduate qualifications
- Honours degrees & postgraduate diplomas
- Master’s & doctoral qualifications
- Short Learning Programmes
- A valid copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate, National Senior Certificate)
- A certified copy of your official tertiary academic record(s) (if applicable) (internet copies will not be accepted)
- An original copy of your ID document (RSA students) or ID/passport (international students)
- A certified copy of your marriage certificate (if applicable) or divorce decree (if applicable)
- Sworn translations of documents if they are not in English or Afrikaans
How to apply UNISA Application
- You may apply for a maximum of two qualifications, ranked in order of preference (although you may only register for one should both of your qualifications be successful).
- Unisa will inform you of the outcome of your application. If successful, Unisa will indicate for which qualification you have been accepted and will offer you a space for the period for which you have applied (ie semester 1).
- You must accept or decline Unisa’s offer within the prescribed period of time. If you miss this deadline, Unisa will withdraw the offer and give your space to another applicant.
- First-time applicants to Unisa will be required to complete the First-Year Experience (FYE) MOOC (massive open online course) before being able to accept Unisa’s offer.
- You may only accept one offer. This means that when you accept an offer for one qualification (irrespective of whether it is your first or second qualification of choice), the other offer will automatically fall away.
- If you accept Unisa’s offer, you must register for the period for which you have been granted admission. Should you not register for the relevant semester of study, you will need to re-apply for admission during the next application period. UNISA Online Login
- Muckleneuk Campus
- Unisa Science Campus
- Sunnyside Campus
All students must book a space before visiting any Unisa office
- Preller Street, Muckleneuk Ridge, Pretoria
- Sunnyside campus (applications, registrations & learning centre):
- Cnr Justice Mahomed & Steve Biko Streets, Sunnyside, Pretoria
For more information on Unisa click here. We do hope this article was helpful. You can ask your question in the comment section.