Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Lephalale TVET College Online Application Courses 2023-2024
Lephalale TVET College Online Application 2023-2024: Lephalale TVET College is an accredited Tvet college that is registered with the Limpopo Department of Education. Currently, the prestigious College has two campuses namely Lephalale Campus and Modimolle Campus.
At Lephalale TVET College, they strive toward quality technical and vocational expertise for economic growth. Lephalale TVET College’s mission is to create lasting solutions to poverty, unemployment, illiteracy, and inequality through the provision of vocational and technical skills required in the labor market.
Online Application Date For Lephalale TVET College
Lephalale TVET College Application For the academic year 2023 is dated from September 1st, 2022, and ends on the 30th of November 2022.
The Institution offers a wide variety of courses that fit into the following categories:
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Information and Computer Science
- Office Administration
- Engineering Courses and related
- Multi-Disciplinary Drawing Office Practice
- Business Studies
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Engineering
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy.
Lephalale TVET College Application 2023-2024 Fees Structure
For the Academic Session, the school fees at Lephalale TVET College range between R89 005 and R90 000.
Lephalale TVET College Online Application Procedure 2023-2024
- Step 1: Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application cycle to avoid your application being rejected.
- Step 2: Fill in the form with all necessary document that is required of you to support your application.
- Step 3: Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- Step 4: A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
CONTACT DETAILS OF EACH CAMPUS
How to Obtain Application Forms
Application forms can be obtained from any of the Campuses: You can contact the central office with the contact information we have provided below:
Campuses Of Lephalale Tvet College
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
- LeGrant Building
- Nelson Mandela Drive
- CONTACT DETAILS:
- 014 717 3807086 510 5506
LEPHALALE MAIN CAMPUS
- PHYSICAL ADDRESS:
- Cnr. Nelson Mandela & Ngoako Ramathlodi Drives
- 014 763 2252
- Address: Lephalale, 0555, South Africa
- Location: Lephalale, South Africa
- Telephone Number: +27 14 763 2252
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Website: http://leptvetcol.edu.za
Visit The Official Website Of Lephalale Tvet College For Details