Maluti TVET College Online Application 2023-2024
Maluti TVET College Online Application Date 2023-2024
Maluti TVET College is a Technical Vocational Education & Training Institution operating under the auspices of the Department of Higher Education and Training. The College is accredited by Umalusi and several Sector Education and Training Authorities (SETAs). Maluti FET College has built a society that has technological competencies for students to be both self-supportive and globally competitive.
Application Date: The online application date for the year 2023 is from 1st September and ends on the 30th of November 2022
Courses And Programs Offered Maluti TVET College
- Education and Development
- Finance, Economics, and Accounting
- Information Technology and Computer Practice
- Office administration
- Civil Engineering and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Engineering and Related Design
- Safety In Society
- National Skill Fund ( NSF Project )
- Automotive Repair and Maintenance
- Motor Mechanic
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
- Water and water waste Treatment
- Water Reticulation services
- End-User computing
- General Security Practice
- Sports coaching
- Accounting Technician
- Fibre Processing and Manufacturing ( FP & M SETA)
- Furniture Making
- Health and Wealth (HWSETA)
- Fitting and Turning
- Education Training and Development Practices ( ETDP-SETA)
- Early childhood Development
- Wholesale and Retail SETA
- Wholesale and Retail Operations
For more information on all the programs offered by the college click here.
Report191 Engineering Applicants Admission requirements:
- The relevant N3 Engineering Studies national certificate;
- A Senior Certificate with at least three training offers that apply to the education offer chosen by the program candidate;
- A qualification equivalent
- Go to the next stage only after successfully completing the previous level, i.e.
- N4 to N5, and so on.
- Students must gain 18 months of relevant practical experience to qualify for a National Diploma
Documents needed to apply
Prior to applying to the college, the following documents are required:
- 3 certified copies of ID of Learner
- 3 certified copies of ID of Parent/Legal Guardian
- One ID size photo
- Copy Certified of latest school report/Grade 9 or Higher
- A unique Email address and cellphone number
Maluti TVET College Online Application Fees 2023-2024
There is no application price, however, there is a registration charge.
Maluti TVET College Online Application Process 2023-2024
Below is a step-by-step guide to Applying to Maluti TVET College Online Application. Make sure to read everything we have written.
- Acquire your application form at the school’s Campus. Make sure you apply within the application date to avoid your application being rejected.
- Fill in the form with all necessary documentation (Latest Academic Results) that is required of you to support your application. Certified copy of guardian\parent ID, Proof of residence, and Student certified ID.
- Remember you will need an email address when filling the form, It is, therefore, advisable to create an email address if you don’t have one. Click here if you don’t have an email address. Also, remember to provide a valid cell Phone number when filling out the forms because the school will text you if you are given admission.
- A full application submitted entirely must include the certified copy of your ID and a certified copy of your latest school results as stated above.
- Proof of payment of your registration fee(compulsory for SA and International applicants)
Certified copy of your ID document(ID document compulsory for SA citizens – your application cannot be processed without a certified copy of your ID and Passport Number for International Applicants
- Exam Results: Final Grade 12 results (if available). Grade 11 results (if currently doing grade 12) are very important for your application. Thus, have it on hand.
- Remember you will need a unique email address when applying either online or in a hard copy
How to Fill the Maluti Application Forms 2023
Please read the following carefully before completing this form.
- This form must be completed by all students applying to college for the first time.
- The application form must be signed by the applicant and the legal guardian(if the applicant is younger than 18 years).
- It is in your own interest to ensure that this form is completed in full and that certified copies of all supporting documentation are enclosed.
- If any questions are left unanswered or documents are not enclosed, or the legal undertaking is not signed by the student and/or the legal guardian, it will cause a delay as the form will be returned for completion.
- Please write in black ink and use block letters.
- The closing date for applications will be determined by the College at the start of the respective academic period or when the program is full, whichever occurs first.
Campuses Of Maluti Tvet College
- Main Campus
- Bethlehem Campus
- Harrismith Campus
- Kwetlisong Campus
- Bonamelo Campus
- Sefikeng Campus
- Itemoheleng Campus
- Lere La Tshepe Campus
Contact Details Of Maluti Tvet College
MALUTI TVET COLLEGE CENTRAL OFFICE
- MAMPOI ROAD
- Private Bag X870
- Tel. 058 713 6100
MALUTI TVET COLLEGE CORPORATE OFFICE
- HIGH STREET
- Private Bag X870
- Tel. 058 303 1722/2156
Visit the Official Website Of Maluti Tvet College For More Details